To improve knowledge, awareness and understanding of the needs and aspirations of older people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered or transsexual (LGBT+) in the UK , amongst the public (including the LGBT+ communities), policy-makers and those who provide services that older people use.
- To use different means to consult with older LGBT+ people in the UK about their needs and aspirations (for instance an annual, or more frequent survey of members).
- To promote the expression of those needs and aspirations by older LGBT+ people in the UK
- To respond to Government (local and national) and its agencies on the needs and aspirations of older LGBT+ people in the UK
- To sit on various advisory bodies in order to share knowledge and awareness in line with our aim.
- To publish and promote, via reports, statements, briefings or web presence, materials that will further our aim.
- To co-operate with researchers and other professionals in pursuit of our aim.
- To carry out other activities, as needed, that will further our aim.