This section of the website contains a list of books, reports, articles, and a few videos, about older LGBT people. It is substantially based on the bibliography on the Polari website.
We've classified the entries under separate headings, but the same entry may appear under more than one of these:
- General issues in LGBT ageing
- Black and minority ethnic (BAME) LGBT people
- Care homes and extra care housing
- Carers and families
- Discrimination and prejudice
- LGBT histories – 20th to 21st centuries
- Psychology, mental health and wellbeing
- Social and economic context
- Social work and social care
- Substance abuse and alcoholism
- Trans issues
- and finally a complete list of all our further reading items.